You've seen this Christmas tree stand advertised on TV. You're probably even familiar with the catch phrase, "Clamp it! Raise it! Swivel it straight!" But there IS a problem with this Christmas tree stand! It's so popular that it sells out very early in the holiday season and those who desperately want one, find themselves left out in the cold, or purchasing a stand that they THINK is the Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand.
There is only one One Minute Tree Stand, but it comes in two sizes. Don't confuse THIS Christmas stand with the Christmas Genie by Krinner OR the Wonderstand by Dalen. Both of those are fine products, but they are NOT the Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand.
I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the original ad shown on TV, but it seems like it's been pulled from YouTube, perhaps in preparation for a new one. But here is a "home made" video that shows you how the Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand works:
The One Minute Tree Stand is of polymer construction. What I like about it is that it comes in two parts: the cup or receptacle that is slid onto the trunk of the Christmas tree while the tree is still laying on the ground. Then the tree and unit are lifted and set into the actual stand where the tree is then straightened, which means minimal time spent laying on the floor, screwing and unscrewing bolts and brackets etc.
The bases on both sizes of The Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand are 20 inches wide. The XTS3 model weighs an adequate 10 pounds while the XTS1 weighs in at 13.8 pounds.
Some of the remarks I've read state that they had they're first Swivel Straight for 10 or 15 years and they loved it so much they bought another one. To me, that translates that this is NOT a lifetime Christmas tree stand, but the fans are so adamant that it's a non-issue. They are in a panic to find another one right away.
Remarks and Reviews:
- "This is the best Christmas tree stand ever. It is so easy to use and saves so much time. Our trees have always been straight too."
- "This is the best thing I have ever purchased at Christmas."
- "Easy to use."
- "Fun to use."
- "It's great to find a product that is so well engineered."
- "Best stand ever."
- "It is wonderful."
- "We recommend it to everyone who asks."
- "This is the best Christmas tree stand ever made. I will never use a different one."
- "No tears or cursing involved."
- "With this stand it is so easy to put up, twist or turn, that it is almost fun. Everyone is happy."
- "It makes putting up the tree a snap."